Careers Advice and Guidance
Whether you are looking for help with reviewing your career or advice on options available to you, then our expert Careers Team can help you achieve your goals.
- Our professionally qualified staff can offer you one to one support, based at our Langley and Windsor Colleges
- Our services are Matrix accredited, which is the nationally recognised kite mark for these services
- Our advisors can offer you services via the National Careers Service including a full career review and planning service. We can give you access to resources including online resources such as psychometric tests, that will help you identify your next step
- This free service includes the development of a tailored action plan to help you get where you want to be
- Free initial session and then book at a competitive rate
- Access to up-to-date resources in our Career Zones based at Windsor and Langley college
Help with Job Hunting
If you want practical help in finding a new job, we have access to extensive current vacancies through our links with local and national employers as well as other partners such as Jobcentre Plus.
- Careers Zones based at our Windsor and Langley colleges where you can access information on the latest job vacancies including free use of our iStop Kiosks which link directly to the latest vacancies available nationally and locally
- Links to partner organisation including JCP and vacancies
- Help with applying for jobs including CVs, application forms and interview preparation and practice
To make an appointment with the Careers Team, please call 01753 793271 or email email@example.com